Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nice Quotes

My friend had just told me the sites to find awesome quotes, here are some nice quotes i've found there and the authors of the quotes. And because I'm in sadness right now I copied and pasted the sadness quotes.
-Katie Gill : Anger, tears and sadness are only for those who have given up
-Carl Gustav Jung : The word 'happiness' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness
-Alfred De Musset : There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow
-Unknown : Sadness is always the legacy of the past; regrets are pains of the memory
-Unknown : The essential sadness is to go through life without loving. But it would be almost equally sad to leave this world without ever telling those you loved that you love them
-Unknown : Tears are words the heart can't express
 -Mitch Hedberg : Onions make me sad, a lot of people don't realize that. When I'm cutting onions, I'm sad. Because the plight of onions, it's sad. But people don't realize I'm actually crying - they think I'm just reacting.
-Unknown : Smile, even if it's a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment