Sunday, August 15, 2010

Days in Senior High

Wow! I've been in senior high for around 2 months. I'm so excited because I could join many new activities in senior high, such as addition lesson especially in physics (I'm so excited about physics), choir, playing violin, etc. Actually I've played violin since I was in junior high, but somehow I feel some differences about playing violin in junior high and senior high. Different teacher, different tastes. My teacher in senior high has a very high taste of music, he loves music very very much. I also am so proud because I have such teacher who is capable to play many kinds of instruments and who is capable in arranging choir. And also I'm so excited because I can play with some talented friends. I hope we'll get other chances to play together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment