Saturday, February 19, 2011

Charles Darwin's Evolution Theory

Hi, bloggers! I'm back with a revolution theory by Charles Darwin. I believe that you must have known what's Darwin's revolution theory. I am now talking about this because it's a subject which is being discussed at school nowadays. My history teacher doesn't seem to agree this theory because this theory tells us that humans were monkey. He doesn't agree because he said that humans were humans, are humans, and will always be humans. He believes that God creates humans as humans and not as monkey that became human because of evolution.
About my personal opinion, I don't mind whether humans' ancestors were monkey or not, it's a knowledge that we have to appreciate. Some or maybe most or maybe all of my friends don't also seem agree with it. Maybe it's because they think being the great great great great grandchildren of monkeys seems embarrassing. But once again, I somehow feel okay with it.
So what do you think? Do you agree with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment