Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Motivation

What is motivation? I think motivation is something which is given to someone to support that someone do something, especially in a positive way, motivation is given to support someone to do a good thing.
There are some motivation programs which are given to students to make them studying more diligently or even much more diligently. I've joined that kinda thing for around 3 times, since school held it for its students so I couldn't just ignore it. At first I was thinking like "Why should I join this thing?" or "I don't think it will work on me". But then after I joined it I felt like I wanna study more. And I think it really worked on me.
But what I'm trying to blog now isn't about my happiness or effects from this motivation program. I'd ever joined that kind of program for around 3 times, as I said above. I'm trying to say that I think the contents of this program are just same in each time. What they'll do first must be greeting and playing few games. Then they'll make all of us cry by.. guess what? Telling us as if our parents are gonna pass away!!! Don't you think it's kinda cruel or something. I did cry in every cases, but I think it's not good. I don't really like this part.
Then after making us crying, they showed us other people who are less perfect (I mean they're like disabled or their parts of body aren't complete). And the back sound is always the same (even though the institutions who hold the programs are different), guess? It's Celine Dion's song, The Power of The Dream. I enjoy listening to the song, really, since I'm Celine Dion's fans, haha.
I think motivation shouldn't only given with that pattern. The institutions who wanna hold a motivation program should make it more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment