- How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hordes got bored?
- I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
- You cuss, I cuss, we all cuss, for asparagus!
- Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks
- I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
- Luke's duck likes lakes. Luke Luck licks lakes. Luke's duck licks lakes. Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes. Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.
- What a terrible tongue twister,
what a terrible tongue twister,
what a terrible tongue twister...
- Mary Mac's mother's making Mary Mac marry me.
My mother's making me marry Mary Mac.
Will I always be so Merry when Mary's taking care of me?
Will I always be so merry when I marry Mary Mac?
- Don't spring on the inner-spring this spring or there will be an offspring next spring.
- A woodchuck would chuck all the wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
- A noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more!
- How many cans can a canner can if a canner can can cans? A canner can can as many cans as a canner can if a canner can can cans.
- Crush grapes, grapes crush, crush grapes.
- Which wristwatch is a Swiss wristwatch?
- Dr. Johnson and Mr. Johnson, after great consideration, came to the conclusion that the Indian nation beyond the Indian Ocean is back in education because the chief occupation is cultivation.
- She stood on the balcony, inexplicably mimicking him hiccuping, and amicably welcoming him in.
- To sit in solemn silence in a dull dark dock
In a pestilential prison with a life long lock
Awaiting the sensation of a short sharp shock
From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block.
- Chuck Woods' woodchuck would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as any woodchuck would, if a woodchuck could and would chuck wood.
- Mr. Tongue Twister tried to train his tongue to twist and turn, and twit an twat, to learn the letter "T".
- How much caramel can a canny canonball cram in a camel if a canny canonball can cram caramel in a camel?
- The ruddy widow really wants ripe watermelon and red roses when winter arrives.
- Chester Cheetah chews a chunk of cheep cheddar cheese.
- Yally Bally had a jolly golliwog. Feeling folly, Yally Bally Bought his jolly golli' a dollie made of holly! The golli', feeling jolly, named the holly dollie, Polly. So Yally Bally's jolly golli's holly dollie Polly's also jolly!
- John, where Peter had had "had had", had had "had";
"had had" had had his master's approval.
- I saw Esau kissing Kate.
I saw Esau, he saw me, and she saw I saw Esau.
- Casual clothes are provisional for leisurely trips across Asia.
- If you understand, say "understand".
If you don't understand, say "don't understand".
But if you understand and say "don't understand".
how do I understand that you understand. Understand!?
- But a harder thing still to do.What a to do to die today
At a quarter or two to two.
A terrible difficult thing to say
But a harder thing still to do.
The dragon will come at the beat of the drum
With a rat-a-tat-tat a-tat-tat a-tat-to
At a quarter or two to two today,
At a quarter or two to two.
- Love's a feeling you feel when you feel
you're going to feel the feeling you've never felt before.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Bonjour, amis! Hello, friends! I tried something new, greeting in French! Hahaha... Well, I'm now gonna post something interesting. It's tongue twister! These tongue twister will make us learning English in more exciting way! Check these out! And one more thing, try to read these sentences as quickly as possible and rightly. Have fun!