Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Meeting The Vice President

Hi, guys! I'm gonna post something cool! I got a very exciting experience this morning. I met Mr. Boediono, the vice president of Indonesia. He came to my school to do a kinda interview with the students and staffs from some schools in my hometown, Blitar. I was in charge to be a Pager Ayu with my other friends. It's a designation for girls who greet the guests and we were wearing kebaya. Kebaya is a traditional clothes which should be worn with jarik. So kebaya is the upper cloth and jarik is the lower cloth. Do I look good in kebaya???

Hahahaha... I wish you think that it suits to me. It's the ID card that must be brought by the guests who are invited to join the interview.
The cool part was when I shaken hand with Mr. Boediono, his wife, and other ministers. I laboriously tried to look for mr. vice president to shake his hand and I'm so grateful because I succeeded to do it. Hope I got other chances to meet other great men :)

No comments:

Post a Comment