Friday, April 30, 2010

A Little Fatal Mistake

I'd just made a little mistake I guess. I used to call my dad when I'd gone home to ask him to pick me up, but this morning I didn't do that. My mom told me that dad and mom will go to a bank at 11 o'clock. My school was over at 11 o'clock. I decided not to call my dad because I know he can't come, then I decided to go home by pedicab. I didn't know that I was about to make a little but serious problem.
When I arrived at home, my mom called and asked why didn't I call dad. I said that I'm pretty sure that he'll be unable to come because I was going home at 11 o'clock. It was so terrible to know that my dad was at my school at the time I went home and he waited for me. He must be very mad at me. I guess it's not my fault although I'd made wrong prediction, but it seems that mom and dad blame me so much of this. Mom also said that the car that was used to pick me up was scratched somewhere. Well, somehow, it's probably my mistake too. Hope dad will forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment